- Industry turnover up 18.5% in May (Source: profit.ro)
- EP looks into low absorption rate for EU funds (Source: cursdeguvernare.ro)
- Consumer prices surged in June (Source: euractiv.ro)
- Car registrations up 27.08% in June (Source: news.ro)
- Inflation worries (Source: bursa.ro)
- UniCredit Bank and MoneyGram launch transfer service (Source: news.ro)
- Raiffeisen says RON would appreciate slightly (Source: zf.ro)
- Holcim Romania opens new cement terminal in Roman (Source: news.ro)
- BCR and EBRD finance CTPark Bucharest West expansion (Source: profit.ro)
- Personal bankruptcy law to come into force next month (Source: adevarul.ro)
- PM Tudose reassures Donald Tusk (Source: cursdeguvernare.ro)
- Romania to have 1.5 million less young people in 2060 (Source: economica.net)
Legislative News (1)
The personal bankruptcy law will come into force on August 1, giving private individuals the option to file for bankruptcy, using one of the three paths set by the law.
Prime Minister Mihai Tudose assured European Council president Donald Tusk on Tuesday that any attempt to amend the Criminal Code would involve an ample consultation process.