- Romanian bond yields have reached the highest level of the past three years (Source: bursa.ro)
- The Ministry of Finance prepared the second budget rectification: Where (more) funds were cut from, where additional funds were allotted (Source: cursdeguvernare.ro)
- Lazea (NBR): A net minimum wage of 300 euros/month is sustainable for the economy; its rise should have a break (Source: agerpres.ro)
- New orders in the manufacturing industry rose 11.3% in nine months (Source: profit.ro)
- Banca Transilvania says it will buy Bancpost by the end of the month (Source: economica.net)
- TSD Congress - Gabriel Petrea, TSD reelected leader. Tudose: Don't sell your dreams! Dragnea: You may contribute to the eradication of two historic illnesses - amateurishness and imposture. Read philosophy, read the great economists, literature! (Source: news.ro)
- An anomaly reaching its potential: Depopulation no longer helps GDP/capita growth (Source: cursdeguvernare.ro)
- Approximately 1000 people protested at PSD headquarters (Source: news.ro)
TSD Congress - Gabriel Petrea, TSD reelected leader. Tudose: Don't sell your dreams! Dragnea: You may contribute to the eradication of two historic illnesses - amateurishness and imposture. Read philosophy, read the great economists, literature!
Prime minister Mihai Tudose told the young people present Sunday at the Congress of the Social Democrat Youth for electing their president, not to sell their dreams and make so that to be proud of what they did. In his turn, Liviu Dragnea urged TSD members to respect the values PSD is based on, such as progress, evolution and solidarity, and show they can make "society move" before getting to hold a high-ranked position, because only thus and only they can contribute to the eradication of two historic political illnesses - amateurishness and imposture. The minister of Social Dialogue was reelected Sunday to lead TSD, with 2121 votes, out of 2123, two ballot papers being cancelled.
The motion of no confidence must gather the opposition around PNL and amplify the splits from PSD, the PNL vice president, Cristian Busoi, considers, according to a press release sent Sunday by Agerpres. "First, the strategic goal of the motion is a powerful signal to stop the Dragnea-Tudose Government's economic policies. The maximal political goal that can be achieved, if all political forces outside PSD from the Parliament wake up and understand that Romania's future is in danger, is the fall of the Government and a first signal of the real political force of the Opposition aggregated around PNL", the communication shows.