- Foreign Investors’ Council launches White Book 2017 with policy recommendations (Source: business-review.eu)
- Eric Stab, FIC: Romania can become one of top 10 EU countries in 20 years. See what the conditions are… (Multiple sources)
- Romania wants to draw on Poland's development strategy (press) (Source: agerpres.ro)
- Industrial production prices grew 4.1% in August (Source: profit.ro)
- ANRE postpones gas markup for 1 November (Source: cursdeguvernare.ro)
- ROBOR - FROM MAXIMUM TO MAXIMUM Adrian Mitroi: "Consumers will always be the losing party in the relation with banks" (Source: bursa.ro)
- The head of the Economic Commission from the Senate, liberal Daniel Zamfir: Robor could not rise so fast unless NBR allowed it (Source: zf.ro)
- Isarescu, about ROBOR's rise: There were several factors. The state earned more, there was also a certain pressure on the exchange rate. It will fall, but not until it was once (Source: profit.ro)
- NBR pumps liquidity and reduces interests in Lombard loan - first such operation in the past 3 years (Source: cursdeguvernare.ro)
- Croatia's president: The fact that Romania did not accessed to Schengen is a testimony of Europe with several speeds (Source: agerpres.ro)
The Foreign Investors’ Council, the business association comprising 130 members that have created over 180,000 jobs in Romania, have launched a new edition of its White Book, a strategic document that includes recommendations aimed at improving the overall business environment.
Eric Stab, FIC: Romania can become one of top 10 EU countries in 20 years. See what the conditions are… (Source: romaniajournal.ro)
Romania’s place is among first ten economies of the European Union (EU) and can get there in 20 years if some measures are to be implemented day by day, Eric Stab, Vicepresident of the Foreign Investors Council (FIC), told on Tuesday, at the launch of the new White Book edition.
Foreign Investors' Council: Without an efficient IT capacity, ANAF will not reduce evasion through split VAT (Source: cursdeguvernare.ro)
The officials of the Foreign Investors' Council (FIC) think that ANAF will not be able to process VAT reimbursement requests in the split payment system without establishing an efficient IT capacity. ANAF should pursue automatically the firms' default risk and answer to the reimbursement requests in the three days provided by law.
FIC: Romania risks an infringement procedure if the split VAT becomes compulsory for all the firms (Source: replicaonline.ro)