- Fuel sales dropped by nearly 10% in the month when excises rose (Source: zf.ro)
- Romania, among the EU member states where industrial production prices rose in September (Source: profit.ro)
- THE AMENDMENTS OF THE FISCAL CODE RECEIVED A NEGATIVE OPINION FROM CES The business environment, trade unions and some parliamentarians reject the new fiscal proposals (Source: bursa.ro)
- Retail turnover rose 13.7% in September (Source: news.ro)
- Along with Robor, a new BNR Regulation threatens to increase loans as of next year (Source: economica.net)
- Senators give the green light for the law against "groundskeepers": imprisonment for levying a parking tax by an unauthorized person (Source: profit.ro)
- Tax havens in Romania - the Senate has approved Serban Nicolae's draft law (Source: cursdeguvernare.ro)
- PNL announces the submission of a simple motion on energy: We request minister Toma Petcu's demission for the rampant and alarming rise in electricity price (Source: news.ro)
PNL's Executive Bureau decided Monday to submit a simple motion on energy requesting minister Toma Petcu's demission for the "rampant and alarming" rise in electricity price and for the "excessive politicization" of the companies in the field. The motion will be entitled "Romania in darkness. PSD steals electricity". "We want to sound a strong alarm and we ask for the demission of minister Toma Petcu for several things, mainly for the rampant and alarming increase in electricity price. We will find in full winter that the population will have to pay more, maybe we will face issues in electricity supply in full winter", the PNL vice president, Virgil Popescu, stated at the end of the session of the PNL's Executive Bureau.
The ex prime minister Victor Ponta attacks PSD: Thank Heaven the criminal Government session with those fiscal vagaries was postponed. I hope Tudose will win the battle with "Dragnea, Valcov and the clique" who want to destroy the economy
The former PSD prime minister Victor Ponta expressed, Monday, his hope that the current social-democrat prime minister Mihai Tudose will win the battle with "Dragnea, Valcov and the clique" who want to destroy the economy, appreciating that the Government session in which the fiscal "vagaries" are adopted would be a "criminal" one. Today, thank Heaven, I see that criminal Government session with all those fiscal vagaries was postponed and I hope Tudose will win the battle with "Dragnea, Valcov and the clique" who want to destroy the economy", Ponta said in the Parliament.