- Prime minister announces that the Government remains against everyone: GEO amending the Fiscal Code to be approved Wednesday (Source: cursdeguvernare.ro)
- Siegfried Muresan takes stock of the government: "The current Government is repeater in economy!" (Source: epochtimes-romania.com)
- Misa: Economy turnover rose 9.5%, while the gross profit by 8.4% in the first six months (Source: economica.net)
- Agriculture's contribution to the gross domestic product rose 123% during 2007-2016 (Source: bursa.ro)
- The net average earnings rose by RON 12 in September, up to RON 2376 (Source: news.ro)
- EBRD: Romania has returned to the pre-crisis growth rhythms (Source: profit.ro)
- NBR keeps the key interest at 1.75% and narrows the corridor between the deposit and lending facilities rates again. Liquidity in the banking system will be managed "firmly" (Source: profit.ro)
- Orban: Blocking the debate of the simple motion on energy by PSD and ALDE - an attack against democracy (Source: agerpres.ro)
- A new meeting of PSD leaders, at Vila Lac (Source: news.ro)
The conclusions of the FIC consultation process with its members: companies do not welcome this measure, because they do not understand its economic rationale. The Government did not carry out an impact study to quantify all its effects, which means that the risk of unintended consequences is extremely high. There is no certainty that once the contributions are shifted, there will be no new taxes on employers. The fluidity of fiscal policies makes planning difficult, and at the same time it raises the fear that, if misaligned decisions make public finances unbalanced, they will be repaired by tax measures taken inadvertently.
Employers criticize the "Fiscal revolution" (Source: bihon.ro)
Investment News (1)
The largest industrial park from Bihor has attracted investments worth 220m euros. "We are negotiating for the last left plots of land and we hope the park will be 100% occupied by the end of the year"
The industrial park Oradea I, the largest in Bihor county and the fifth in the country, has attracted 45 companies up to now and hopes the park will be 100% occupied by the end of the year. At present, the resident companies have created about 4900 jobs and have made cumulated investments worth 222m euros.