- PM Tudose vows to exceed growth rate estimate (Source: profit.ro)
- 97% of SMEs reject split VAT (Source: cursdeguvernare.ro)
- Industrial production prices up faster in Romania (Source: economica.net)
- Retail turnover up 10.1% (Source: bursa.ro)
- UniCredit head denies rumors of retrenchment (Source: zf.ro)
- Major change (Source: capital.ro)
- ROBOR index surges (Source: profit.ro)
- Joint infrastructure project (Source: news.ro)
- Civil Guard bill (Source: cursdeguvernare.ro)
- PM Tudose summoned by PNL before Parliament (Source: news.ro)
- Unemployment up (Source: profit.ro)
Legislative News (1)
23 MPs belonging to the Social Democratic Party (PSD) filed a bill with the Chamber of Deputies regarding the reestablishing of the Civil Guard and volunteer army service.
Ludovic Orban, president of the National Liberal Party (PNL), announced last Monday that the party would summon Prime Minister Mihai Tudose before the Parliament to explain "the disastrous economic situation".